Now, how to help.
- The number one way you can help this event to succeed is to go to
this Facebook eventright now, click the Invite Friends button and invite ALL of your gamer friends. And your friends that you think might make good gamers (the "faux nerds", if you will). And then invite randoms, because who knows? Maybe they're closet gamers.
- You can also "Like" the Dawgsled Events
Facebook Pageand follow us on Twitter.
- We will have some games at the event, but as it stands right now, we won't have enough for 200 people (although that could change if negotiations for a partnership with a to-be-named game store work out), so you're encouraged to bring your favorite game. Show others why you love it so much!
- Lastly, if you haven't bought your ticket yet, you can
buy yours here. We've sold 60 tickets already, but we need to get that number up to 200. There is plenty of room on the top floor of the club to accommodate this number, but if we blow the doors off of that, there's a chance we could expand this event even further
- Finally, if you're a game store owner or a game developer and would like to discuss a partnership with our event, please get in touch by sending an email to dawgsledevents [at] gmail [dot] com.