Here's all the info you could possibly need for this event. There are links at the bottom for even more info if this just isn't enough for 'ya.
Who: Hopefully you, along with 249 of your closest friends or soon-to-be friends
What: Pre-PAX gaming party. A night of tabletop gaming, drinking, socializing, and general merriment from the absolute most scenic location in the entire West coast and the swankiest spot in Seattle, with 100% of all proceeds going to Food Lifeline.
When: Thursday, August 29th, 7:30 pm - 2:00 am
Where: Columbia Tower Club, 76th floor, downtown Seattle
Why: Because you're like us - you like to game. Because you want to kick off PAX in style. Because you'd like a tasty alcoholic beverage and a supplied meal whilst you play your games. Because you're bringing an S/O whom you would like to dazzle with the most stunning views imaginable (or to at least distract them long enough for you to play). Because you're traveling and want to go someplace special. And, most importantly, because you'd like to do all of this whilst supporting a fantastic charity - and getting a tax write-off in the process. That's a lot of wins in one package.
What's included in all ticket levels:
- Up to 249 other people to game with
- A game library that you can borrow from (feel free to BYOG, as well)
- Full (cash) bar access
- Guaranteed seating! We will have more than enough seats for everyone attending, so no waiting to play games.
- A pop-up game store to make acquisitions, if you so choose
- A ticket-based drawing, with prizes including gift cards to many of Seattle's best restaurants, tabletop games - and,oh yes, PAX badges in case you struck out and want to go.
- As all monies spent are going to Food Lifeline, all monies spent are 100% tax deductible
- (Pending final acknowledgement) Representation from the Cookie Brigade, who will be "donating" their delectable treats to raise funds for Child's Play
VIP ticket levels also get:
- A swankier plated dinner
- Drink vouchers
- Free drawing tickets
- Private-access gaming rooms, if you so desire
- A bigger tax deduction